Customer Relationship Support
The Customer Relationship Support is responsible for supporting and managing the relation between IdealRatings and their valued customers globally; ensuring superior customer satisfaction throughout existing and new services offered by IdealRatings.
- Handling scheduled deliveries while adhering to IdealRatings service level.
- Coordinating with different departments within the company and understanding their workflow.
- Handling requests and support cases sent from our clients and partners while ensuring smooth support operations.
- Reviewing and analyzing companies’ reports and data before sharing it with the client.
- Mastering IdealRatings products and services to act as the primary point of contact.
- Ensuring superior customer satisfaction throughout existing and new services offered by IdealRatings.
- Having 1-2 years of experience preferably in customer success.
- Having a bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or Economics.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office since Excel, and Word are mandatory in our workflow.
- Have excellent communication skills to deal with clients and internal teams.
- Having presentation skills and storytelling is a great addition.
- Detail-oriented; we contribute to people’s investment decisions and portfolio building which require attention to detail.
- Problem-solver, we have day-to-day support case challenges, so you need to be quick and satisfy the customer’s requirements.
- Possess a critical mindset, we are continuously developing our internal processes for better use of time, so you need to have a critical eye and question the process if it can be optimized. “Work Smart not Hard”
- Act as a team player in coordinating with your team and other departments while getting the job done.
- Flexible in working with different time zones to assist our international clients.
- Maintain organization and punctuality qualities to keep up with multiple deadlines.
- Fluency in Arabic and English languages with preliminary business writing skills.
If interested, kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with mail subject “CS_2022_1” as the job reference.