The Falah Russell-IdealRatings US Large Cap ETF – Symbol FIA
Posted on October 2, 2014 in IdealRatings News and Announcements
The Falah Russell-IdealRatings US Large Cap ETF is traded on the New York Stock Exchange and can be purchased through your international or local broker
Falah Capital’s Falah Russell-IdealRatings US Large Cap ETF is a sharia-compliant index-linked ETF listed on a US exchange. The fund seeks to track the Russell-IdealRatings Islamic US Large Cap Index, which is a sharia-compliant version of the well-known Russell 1000 Index, the ETF offers investors access to 443 US large cap companies held within the index that meet strict sharia investment guidelines.
|Performance as of 9/30/2014|
|Annualized Returns||YTD||1 Yr.||3 Yr.||5 Yr.|
|Russell-IdealRatings Islamic US LC Index||9.55%||21.01%||22.03%||15.26%|
|Russell 1000 Index||7.97%||19.01%||23.23%||15.90%|
Past performance is not a guarantee of future results. Index performance is not illustrative of fund performance. One cannot directly invest in an index. Please call +1 206-633-6668 for fund performance, once available. The Falah Russell-IdealRatings U.S. Large Cap ETF is new and has limited performance history.
Compare the Russell-IdealRatings US Large Cap Index against the Russell 1000 Index and the S&P 500 Index over the time periods you select.
Learn more about the Falah Russell-IdealRatings US Large Cap ETF
Please visit http://falah-capital-etfs.com for the Fund prospectus, fact sheet and other important documents.
Potential Key Benefits
- A total annual expense ratio of 0.70%.
- Screened for compliance using IdealRatings’ hybrid research methodology.
IdealRatings screens the index quarterly. This seeks to ensure the inclusion of eligible, compliant companies and the exclusion of non-compliant stocks.
- Objective, comprehensive and transparent.
The index is constructed using a transparent, rules-based methodology, which reflects the actual market – seeking to maximizing diversification among US large cap.
- Russell Investments has been providing and distributing global equity market indexes since 1984. As of December 31st, 2013 Russell captured 73% of the market share for all U.S. institutional equity products reporting a benchmark. And globally there is $5.2 trillion total assets benchmarked against their indexes. Their indexes cover 80 markets worldwide and capture 98% of investable global equities.
- IdealRatings screens the companies in the Russell Index for sharia-compliance. Index providers and financial institutions in 20 countries rely on IdealRatings, for sharia screening, purification, fund and index management services.
If you have questions or require additional information, please contact us: email@example.com
To learn about Falah Capital, visit http://falah-capital.com/