Senior Equity Research Analyst
- Develop financial models to forecast the future performance of the companies under coverage.
- Publish reports/notes on companies under coverage with recommendations.
- Apply different valuation models and techniques to reach the fair value.
- Monitor and evaluate company news and related events.
- Interview company executives and industry leaders to develop and maintain sources of information.
- Conduct industry analysis.
- Communicate with clients and account officers’ interpretation of news, opinions, and recommendations.
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, or related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in the equity research function.
- Working towards attaining the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation.
If interested, kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject
“Senior Equity Research Analyst” as the job reference.