Falah Capital’s Falah Russell-IdealRatings US Large Cap ETF is a sharia-compliant index-linked ETF listed on a US exchange. The fund seeks to track the Russell-IdealRatings Islamic US Large Cap Index, which is a sharia-compliant version of the well-known Russell 1000 Index, the ETF offers investors access to 443 US large cap companies held within the index that meet strict sharia investment guidelines.
|Performance as of 9/30/2014|
|Annualized Returns||YTD||1 Yr.||3 Yr.||5 Yr.|
|Russell-IdealRatings Islamic US LC Index||9.55%||21.01%||22.03%||15.26%|
|Russell 1000 Index||7.97%||19.01%||23.23%||15.90%|
Learn more about the Falah Russell-IdealRatings US Large Cap ETF
Potential Key Benefits
- A total annual expense ratio of 0.70%.
- Screened for compliance using IdealRatings’ hybrid research methodology.
IdealRatings screens the index quarterly. This seeks to ensure the inclusion of eligible, compliant companies and the exclusion of non-compliant stocks.
- Objective, comprehensive and transparent.
The index is constructed using a transparent, rules-based methodology, which reflects the actual market – seeking to maximizing diversification among US large cap.
- Russell Investments has been providing and distributing global equity market indexes since 1984. As of December 31st, 2013 Russell captured 73% of the market share for all U.S. institutional equity products reporting a benchmark. And globally there is $5.2 trillion total assets benchmarked against their indexes. Their indexes cover 80 markets worldwide and capture 98% of investable global equities.
- IdealRatings screens the companies in the Russell Index for sharia-compliance. Index providers and financial institutions in 20 countries rely on IdealRatings, for sharia screening, purification, fund and index management services.